<e28> Valve Adustment

Just to give an update, I completed the valve adjustment on my '87 535is this
weekend.  Everything went smoothly and the car appears to be running better
than ever.  While I was at it, I took the time to replace the spark plugs and
the oil spray bar bolts.  I also changed the oil and switched over to Mobil 1
Synthetic. The ticking sound is still there, so I guess it is indeed the
injectors.

One word of advice to all owners of M30 engines. CHECK YOUR OIL SPRAY BAR
BOLTS. My engine still had the original bolts and one was loose enough that I
was able to back it out by hand.  I purchased two new updated bolts from the
dealer for less than $20 and I also added a dab of loctite to make sure they
never loosen again.  If you are wondering, the original bolts have a smooth
top while the new ones have a machined circular groove.

Once again, thanks to all those who helped with advice.

Dave Sanchez
'87 535is
BMWCCA 159157