ERAM is gerbil free and friendly

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>omas, Tomas, Tomas,
Don't we all wished you hadn't started this again...

ERAM =3D Hair dryer. =

It is an environmentally friendly and gerbil-free performance product not=

proven to do anything, unlike its creator Mark Kibort who is proven to be=

neither friendly nor gerbil-free.
<

ERAM is gerbil free and friendly and so is the inventor.
Im at the track  on the weekends, and you can find me with a smile ear to=

ear all day long.
,
The ERAM is proven on the dyno, please tell me what Im missing.   =

Still looking for anyone who whats a free dyno at FREY racing.

Ill buy, but the ERAM has to be on for one of the runs, and you have to
post the results.

Have a couple of you already lined up.  Really  want a stockair box like
the one on a =

328 or 325.   should be a good fit.

Yes , my family and me  have 4 bmws , and I have part ownership in the E3=
0
race car. (on the video clips, check it out  from sears last weekend)

Mark Kibort
E-RAM
www innoventions.org