<E36> Hands-free cellphone kit install

I'd like to hear from anyone who has installed a hands-free cellphone
kit in their E36.  In particular, I'm interested in do's and don'ts
related to the wiring of the mic and the antena wires. What are the
best places to route these through and how diffucult is it to take
some of the trim apart (if necessary). I'm planning on mounting the
phone in the center console and put the mic near the rear view mirror.
Any other hints would also be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

- --
                                                       ~~~