Re: buying used BMW's on internet

I disagree........I have bought two BMW's over the internet in the last 2 years (a
635CSi and an E34 535i) without any major dramas. As they were located in another
state, I had the local Auto Club do a mechanical/body inspection and made sure the
cars had full service histories with them. Result - 2 very nice cars in my
garage!!

Kim V Henshaw
1983 635CSiA euro
1989 535i 5speed