 Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 19:44:17 -0500
 From: mark kibort <mkibort@domain.elided>
 Subject: Bolt on HP  ---Have you tried it??  It does work sometimes!

 Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided

 Unfortunatly you don't get 84 hp by bolting all the junk on..... its not
 like simple addition. Its a wee bit less than 84....like maybe 30hp...Then
again
 we can assume you were just kidding...

 GGray =

 <>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mark writes:

 Im sure the conforti chip is a biggie, but call it 20 hp or so for what,
 300 bucks.   so , the eram is not too far off.

 Make fun of the ERAM all you want, but it works,and I wouldnt go to the
 track without it.     It is a piece of cake for install too on a E30
 or 325 bmw.     =

 If you want a free dyno run, Im offering it to anyone on this list for a
 run at FREY racing  (you get two runs and the third is with the eram and =
 it works on a stock air box too!!)

 Mark Kibort
 E-RAM  www. Innoventions.org