<e30> subframe help

Hey folks.  Trying to replace my subframe mounts this weekend- I've
consulted various past email archives and gotten general directions on
the procedure- and rather than tackle the job on a lift, I've got the
car up on blocks at 4 corners.

Can anyone out there tell me how the heck I can move the subframe out of
the way/swing it once the threaded pin is pounded out of one of the the
mounts?  I've removed the bolt holding the diff to the car, but I still
can't get the subframe to budge.  Are there additional mounting points
that I have overlooked?  Should I remove the pin/large nut out of the
mount on the other side?  No movement in the subframe means I won't be
able to pull out the old mounts or press in the new ones :(

Tony