<E36> FS: (4) 1995 M3 Polished, Forged wheels

I am planning to upgrade to a new set of Fikses for Christmas, so am
selling my four five spoke, forged, polished M3 wheels bought as an
upgrade when I purchased my M3 in March, 1995.  (Same as M Double
Spoke, $575/wheel new at Turner Motorsport web site.)  These wheels
are 17" x 7.5", and have about 38,000 miles on them.  The car has
57,xxx miles, but has had three winters w/ separate snow tires/wheels.

Also included are a mounted set of 235/40 Michelin MXX3's w/ about
16,xxx miles on them.  (That means there's not much tread left.)

The wheels have some minor scratches -- from tire mounting -- but no
curb rash, and are very clean.  Two of them have been straightened
w/in the last 18 months.  (If the Fikse deal hadn't come along, I wouldn't
be considering replacing these wheels.)

I'm asking $1250 for the set, and will split shipping charges.  (Local
buyers will receive preference so I can avoid the shipping hassles.)

Chad Klingbeil
Minneapolis, MN
95 M3
(temps in the 60s on Thanksgiving weekend?  we're supposed to be
slidin' off the roads up here...  what's the deal???)
(when I was eight or nine years old my parents had a new 1966 Olds
Toronado -- heavy sucker, w/ a 454 V8 sitting on the drive wheels...  we
went into a shallow ditch along the interstate in a Thanksgiving day
blizzard, and Dad just pointed the nose back toward the pavement and
we never even came to a stop...  The 60s version of an ATV...)  :)