RE: ALuminum Flywheels

Henry asked if anyone had actual acceleration figures for the impact of an
aluminum flywheel, to which I must reply: sort of.  I timed some 20-60 runs
in second gear before getting mine installed, but couldn't get aseries of
runs w/ close enough times (due to varied traffic conditions) to be
meaningful, so I can't accurately assess the impact of the lightened
flywheel.  Yes, if *feels* a lot quicker, especially in any low-rpm state,
but no I can't prove any actual impact.  My totally worthless impression is
that it makes a noticeably bigger impact than my Conforti chip did, but
that's a totally subjective opinion w/out any data.

Sorry.

Simon Kennedy
'95 M3