Re: AGLA shifter boots?

Ken,

We bought an Agla shift boot/knob combination for our E30 M3 to replace
the cracked original knob. The price was right, but the quality was not.
The seams were raised up on the knob, where they were flush and smooth
on the original, and the logo button on top was not by any means
circular and looked like it had been shaped to fit by my 9 month old son
with a Dremel tool. It's not that the knob was defective, just not up to
BMW standard

I recommend saving your quarters and then buying the real thing, you're
sure to be satisfied that way.

Joel

'68 2002 In progress
'88 535i