<E30> M3 intake manifold Torx bolt torque specs?

At the risk of disturbing the Digest with BMW-related content, I'd like to
know if anybody has the torque values (ft/lb) for the intake manifold Torx
bolts on my E30 M3? I'm planning on trying to tighten it down to smooth out
my idle. If that's a bust, then it's new gasket time. Has anybody found a
gasket-forming compound to squirt onto the rubber when it's time for
reassembly which helps to prolong the interval before leaks start to develop
again?

Probably the Dinan turbo I have strapped onto the intake side doesn't help
matters much, but it does help make things more enjoyable at full boost.
 ; )

TIA

Mark Sussman, Ph.D.
The Childrens Research Foundation
Division of Molecular Cardiovascular Biology

Visit our website at: http://heart.chmcc.org