Re: Bubbas, and local reports

pretty simple really.  Remember the fat kid that used to play football
with you when you were a kid? and he really wasn't that bad.
but he was bigger, and the smaller kids were intimidated by him. well
when they teased him he picked up his ball and ran home. bubbas have
done similar except they picked up their Rolling Rock and ran to bermuda
to teach the bikini clad girls how to autocross.  they will be back,
mark my words. just like the fat kid came back untill he grew into his
fat and kicked everyone elses butt. the bubba's are really good at
dishing the insults out but they needed to learn how to take some back
it was bound to happen.  so be prepaired for BMW-Digest II  the return
of bubba's. (there back there bad and they are TAN)

Jeff Lloyd
Relishing in the once bubba spotlight

local bermuda reports ......

Rolling Rock stock running low need lager transport, the natives are
getting restless.

Autocrossing will be the new offical sport of bermuda folowed closely by
lager guzzling contests.

The bubba's were thought to be god's dropped out of the sky
and duane has been appointed as king ka bubba bubba

Jim C is developing chips for the mopeds used for island travel.
upping output to 5 horsepower..

as directed by King ka bubba bubba anyone even thinking about an ERAM
will be pubilicly disgrased, tared and feathered and forced to drive a
Rice Boy Integra.