VDO Gauge Source

  The following is from my home page ti VDO gauge article.
Although there prices are good, there inventory sucks.  Ask for Jim
Summerville.  Be aware, that if you order non-stock items from them you pay
incoming and outgoing UPS shipping charges.<<<<<
  I received a catalog yesterday from Barnett Performance which I assume is
the same place, since the pricing is.  Will check Friday.  The good news is
that they now have a 800 Number (new to me) (800-533-1320) and on the cover
advertise free fright, UPS Ground Service only - Tires not included.  Thanks
again to the person, who long ago, put me on to them.

 RonStygar@domain.elided  FLY BMW  Marlborough, CT
  http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/bmw_ronstygar.html