RE: <e36> recall?

(I'm behind in my reading, so this may be confirmation of someone else's
reply...)

Dale,

I took my 1995 M3 in for some warranty work last week (11/19), and the
dealer replaced the radiator cap as part of this recall.  I had not
received a notice in the mail, perhaps because they just announced the
recall.  Anyway, [to me] the replacement cap looks identical to the old
cap.

- -rb