HKS exhausts

<< > Last Friday I purchased the HKS exhaust for my  M3 engined

 > Quality is outstanding - better than the Supersprint, MUCH
 >better
 > than the B&B Tri-Flow.

 Consesus seems to be that the Supersprint provides actual HP increases vs.
 most others (anyone know why?).  I have a B&B stainless and the quality is
 fine.  No problems after 30,000 miles--as loud as it ever was.  Haven't
 heard data (anecdotal or otherwise) about the HKS; would be interested to
 hear more......

Haven't had experience on my 325, but I have had an HKS exhaust on my Eclipse
GSX for about 40,000 miles now.  Build quality is excellent.  HKS tends to be
a bit more expensive than other brands (for the Eclipse anyway), but the fit
is perfect.

Scott Hemauer
'94 325i
'95 Mitsu Eclipse GSX