RE: [E36M3] re: '95 M3 Over-Rev/Class action law suit? - OH REALL Y?

So why do you think BMW installed better bushings in later models?
Maybe they decided the design was defective, after using the first
generation buyers as guinea pigs?  Maybe they gratuitously wanted to
protect drivers from their own, unreasonable shifting mistakes?  Perhaps
the m3 shifter problem is more akin to 911 snap oversteer - ok, it's an
unusual, non-debilitating performance problem, now you know about it, so
compensate for it, and hey, that's just part of the specialness of the
car.  Doesn't seem fair to those who didn't know about it before they
bought.

OTOH, It may be that yuppie would be racers are more attracted to m3's
than other weekend raced production cars, and the "boneheads" are as a
class poorer shifters than the guys in other makes - aka the audi
syndrome.  No doubt too many lawyers drive BMWs.

David D. Beatty
Myers Bigel Sibley & Sajovec, P.A.
Patent Attorneys
Suite 250, 111 Corning Road, Cary, NC 27511
PO Box 37428, Raleigh, NC 27627
Telephone: 919-854-1400
Fax: 919-854-1401
dbeatty@domain.elided