e-36 side rocker moulding

Can any one give me detail instructions on how to removeside rocker
mouldings for e-36 coupe.Thank you

Jerry:
  Gotta be more specific. (By the way, always include your model
number AND year of car in question when posting..helps us help you).
  Are you referring to the grey painted on stone-gard on early E36's?
Not sure if that can come off cleanly..I've heard mineral spirits on a
rag will take it right off, but I've also heard that didnt work for
some.
   If you are talking about the plastic M-Technic skirts:
  1)Pry or cut off the plastic rivets located on the underside of the
skirts AND inside the front (rear?) wheelwells. They are all easy to
find.
  2)Carefully pull off the skirts from their clips.

Thats it.

Ron Browne
1992 318is
Bowie, MD