RE: RE: Anyone know how to beat a carpool ticket in California?

Oh, yeah, you're right. Let's all get out our civil disobedience suits
for the carpool lane. Let me see if I got the thought process correct: I
wanna go faster. But this is illegal. But morally, this stinks, yeah,
yeah, that's it. Well, ok, I'll do it anyway and hope I don't get
CAUGHT. See, there's that word again. Don't confuse caught with
convicted. Being caught still incurs a lot of cost, if you want to
fight. So you still are making the judgement on whether to continue with
illegal behavior, or back off. Like you said, the time to decide is when
you initiate the behavior.

Clark