RE: Uh-oh...German!

I too spent time in Germany from '84-'86 while in the Army.

My knowledge of the Germany language got me into a bunch of ackward
situtations; mainly because I would attempt to say something like
I think you are beautiful, and in translation it was actually I want to
touch
your breasts.

My german friends found it so funny they would make me order dinner for
everyone
just to hear me stumble through it.  I eventually got a bit better, but the
experiences
were wonderful.

Germany rules.  I had an amazingly hard time coming back to the states.  My
wife
and I will spend our second honeymoon there next year.

BMW content...I fell in love with the 3.0 csl while there and I will have
one before I die.

Grant
gwells@domain.elided
'87 E30