Forget Blue lights, get Xenon HID's

Ive tried the gold ions, the blue ions, both 100W in my European glass
headlights.  Let me tell you from experience that these bulbs really
stink.  The only answer to better lighting, IMHO, is HID's.  Now I bet a
lot of people are asking themselves how and where to get HID's for and E36
M3.  There are places on the net that sell conversion sets.  The set
includes the xenon filled arc bulb (Phillips brand I think) with a ballast
that puts out some 25,000 Volts made by Hughes power supply. The output is
incredible.  Be expected to pay about $1000 for a set.  I actually
purchased my set from a fellow digester, but I know of a guy who sells
them up in San Fan., CA.  E-mail me privately if you want more info.

Thanks for the bandwidth

Daniel Wang
95 ///M3-Lux, HID

End of bmw-digest V9 #584