John & Jerry, Blue flame flavor

Kinda like Ben & Jerry huh?  No...

I'd second David Koretz' nomination for Jerry Chyo as the latest
Digest superhero.  My favorite digesters are those with a sense of
humor and lack of political correctness although he's been well
behaved lately.  Ron Browne on the other hand... Ron put down that
joystick you play too much Gran Turismo man.

John Firestone was my hero with the "he dies first" line and for
pulling over the dufus going too slow on the left lane, but posting
someone's private e-mail is a definite 'no-no'.  Oh well, all I know
about those blue bulbs is that they hurt my little eye when I see them
coming the other way, I have to treat them as brights and focus my
sight on the right side of the road. (US roads)

Carlos
Seattle
95 M3 took off the stinkin' foglights cuz they break too easily.  Grey
covers on instead.