Blue Lites - Not

This is one John F in complete support of the other John F.

I do appreciate the job CHPs as well as the local gean d'armes.  They help
keep the peace and tag drivers practicing their bad boy/girl driving
techniques or doing dumb things in the name of being cool.

I have lived in several countries and Tim, you have no idea what you are
saying when you use the term "Nazi".  The police in this country are by far
the best I have seen in my travels.  I have been on the wrong end over
seas, talk about harassment.

My Grandfather was on a ship in the Pacific during WWII, my Father fought
the Nazis and was wounded in WWII, I flew as Navy aircrew for 7 years
during peace time and came close to getting my butt shot out of the sky by
those crazy Libyans during the '80s.  We did this so people like you could
be free (ya I know flag waving, Star Spangled Banner in the background).
Some times it's people like you that make me wonder why.  Then I look at my
family, and I know why.  If you harmed them just because you were trying to
look cool and your don't-give-a-shit attitude ... use your imagination to
finnish this sentence.

Tim grow up!  And I do believe you do care what people think.

John Fagerlund

540iA,