Blue Bulb Reply

Tim rants and raves about Ron Browne's response.
First, Ron is a long time and frequent contributor of useful  information. =
 A newbie or lurker has little credibility when he flames a respected =
voice.  (Gee, imagine if someone tried to take on the Landshark.... oh =
never mind.)
Second, and more important, you really don't get the point, do you?
You say: .
<I like them and I don't care  if they are crappy, look like crap, etc.  =
<The point was i like them, and i don't really care what you think.
and you say
< That is fine with me..but try not to impose your views and beliefs <on =
others....ok?

You should care.  People don't like the lights and they are illegal =
because of the reduced and diffuse light.  If you hit or kill some =
people/pedestirans/bicyclists because you couldn't see them, it's not just =
your problem.  (Does that constitute inmposing views and beliefs on your =
victims??)
Tell that to them or their families.  Tell that to all of us who share in =
paying their medical bills.  SAFETY ISSUES ARE OUR BUSINESS.  That is the =
point you don't seem to understand.
Rob
'97 328
stock headlights so I can see where I am going.
=3D