Re: (E36) Brake Light Circuit help needed.

Intermittent computer warning about brake light -- I had similar problem on
my E28 M5 and a helpful fellow BMWCCA'r suggested taking out the offending
bulb (I had a bulb that was intermittent) and cleaning the contacts with a
newspaper.   As you all know, newspapers are great for cleaning windows and
such.   This fixed my problem.   If you don't know which bulb is the
culprit, then just take them all out, clean them and replace.    You may
also want to stuff some dielectric grease down in there too if you are so
inclined.

Michael