RE: Nikasil M60 Testing

Thanks to all the responses to my questions about the Nikasil/M60 engine
testing.

I will be visiting Allison BMW in Mountain View, CA again to talk with the
service manager.  This time I will go prepared with the information fellow
listers have sent me and data printed from the 530 and Brett's web sites.

I may not need a new engine, but I DO DEMAND a straight honest answer.
Hopefully I'll get it from them before the fur starts to fly.  What Mike
Tyson did will seem like a scratch when I get done ear chewing.

Again, thanks for your help.

John Fagerlund

'95 540iA, Tough Love