87 528e

Hello all, I have an opportunity to buy the above. I have a few alfa's (no
flames please!!! :-)) and I would like to know what to look out for and if
there is a web site dedicated to this or family of models. The body is
great and the interior is the same except for the dash which is quite
cracked. The owner wants to sell because the auto trans had the internal
pump quit. That is already fixed at a dealer. Asking 9000 Canadian +-. I
need a new daily driver. What's the concencus.

Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, Alberta
Canada