<E36> M3 alarm fuse

My friend has an E36 M3, build date 4/94. We're trying to install
a Stellar/Autoloc remote locking unit, and can't get it to work.
I was told by Autoloc support that there might be an issue
with a missing fuse for the factory alarm - since the car doesn't
have one, the fuse might not be there. But, he said the location
changed during the production run and couldn't give a clear
indication of where it might be - fuse block, in the harness somewhere,
or what. My friend can't find anything obvious - does anyone know
where it might be? Thanks.

- - Greg
- --
Greg Cagle - gregc@domain.elided