Why BMW owners hate Porsches, but Porsche owners love BMWs (WOB)

Top ten reasons why BMW owners hate Porsches (although Porsche owners love
and respect BMWs):

OK, here goes.  If this is well received, I'm taking it "on the road"!

10)No required track upgrades to tinker with -- factory brakes don't even
warp     at the track
9) Their 4WD feature isn't even on an SUV, so they are immune to the
current SUV    rap
8) Only clip-on cupholders if at all
7) Twin turbos and 400 hp right out of the factory closes the mind to
alternative sources of power, like leaf blowers and gerbils
6) If Porsches are so good, why don't I see one at every intersection?
5) The correct pronunciation of Porsche is even more complicated that
Beemers vs. Bimmers
4) The name of the car doesn't tell you anything about engine displacement,
unlike BMW's which tell you engine displacement within half a liter or so
3) They helped bring about the early demise of James Dean
2) When Porsche owners say they are going out for a "spin", you never know
how they really mean it

and...the single biggest problem BMW owners have with Porsche's...

1) Oil changes require a case of oil and a six pack of beer, rather than
vice versa

Hey, you've been a great audience, thanks a lot.  I'll be here till
Wednesday.  And don't forget to tip the wait staff.  They've been hearing
Top Tens all day.

Donn
'97 328i
'89 911