<e28> Valve Adjustment

I would like to start by saying thanks to those who gave me advice,
including Larry F., Mark Conley, Sami Sarelius, Christopher Kent, Jeff
Loyd, and Jack Money.  If I left anyone out, I'm sorry.  Due to forces
beyond my control (family obligations), I didn't have time to work on the
BMW this weekend.  Since next weekend is a long weekend, I'll tackle it
then.  It would appear that the general concesus is that the ticking
sound is indeed the injectors and not the valves, which makes me feel
much better.  I guess the truth will be known when I finish adjusting the
valves.  I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Regards,

Dave Sanchez
'87 535is
BMWCCA 159157