73 2002 - Stupid question

I just bought a 73 2002 and have no owner's manual.  I'm a looking for on
and if someone knows where I can find one I would greatly appreciate it.

I was wanting to know what do the 4 lights mean between the temp gauge and
the fuel gague.  I have one in the lower left corner that is yellow and has
a B.  It blinks sometimes when I use my turn signal and sometimes it does
not.  It is sporatic.  Can someone tell me what this lamp means and why it
may be doing this? Can someone tell me what the other lamps are as well?

Thanks,
Chris Fowler
94 325i
87 325es