RE: CLEANING RAGS - DON'T DO IT

Whatever you do, unless you want to be repairing your washing machines
along with your cars, don't use your home use washing machines. The
grease, oil etc..... will kill it quicker than it should die and when
whites end up with rust stains and such, it isn't the hard water you may
think it was. Best bet is do it at a commercial laundrymat where you do
your own cleaning, or get one of those older tub washing machines. Trust
me I didn't, we now own a brand spanking new $800 washer. (I could heve
used that money on the car).
Henry
'84 325e