heated seats on a 95 E34-could it be that easy?

OK, while checking out the inside rear of my front seats, I noticed an
electric plug, which has nothing plugged into it, zip-tied to another wire
loom which seems to power the electric seat motor(s).  (yeah so it's a
crappy sentence, so what)

I was wondering if heated seats are a standard thing built into a 95 525,
and if so does only a switch and a plug need to be wired from the fuse box
to make them work?

Not that I really give a S*%t because my car is always garaged, but if it's
easy and a possibility, well what the hell!

As always, any and all help is greatly appreciated!

John
yeah I'm a BMWCCA member...yeah...I speed...no I don't  want the E
RAM...but I sure would like to have Cameron Diaz!  I can't have her?  not
even if I say please?! DAMN!