a little more WOB

A great big thanks to everyone who replied to my question about the "R"
on the gas gauge.  One more question comes to mind tho--is this a German
convention or simply restricted to BMW's?  Do the newer BMW's have the "R"
too?  I vaguely remember seeing an "E" on a 98 528i I drove but I could be
wrong.   Thanks again!

Oh, and to the guy that posted this...
<snip>
> Especially irritating is a guy like Michel who inveterately thinks he
> speaks for "everyone".  He is very irritating.
<unsnip>

Please pay attention to who you bash.  Even some of us young'uns (read:
too young to drink beer!!)  can appreciate that Michel is BMW CCA
member #2, and without him there would probably be no CCA.  That being
said you probably owe him quite a bit of time effort and money that you
will/have saved with work on your BMW's, as well as thanks for
providing the means for many of the driver's events in the US that you
might go to to test your ERAM(s), etc etc.

Thanks to everyone who contributed for making the Bubbas go away.
December 4th is a long time away.

Alix
'86 325e