Re: <ALL> cleaning rags

What I do is this:

- - Separate the rags into 2 piles grease/oil and other (wax, etc.)
- - Wait 'till the 'better half' is out for the afternoon
- - Set the washer water temp on 'hot'; water level on 'low'
- - Use the longest wash setting, wash the two piles separately
- - Run an extra empty load, changing water level to 'high'
- - Enjoy my clean rags

The key is the extra wash cycle with a higher water level to clean the
washer.

- -jerry