Re: <ALL> cleaning rags

Hey guys,

How about good old hand-washing them, huh? Use a laundry tub or maybe a
large bucket. Put all your rags in it, throw in a cup or two of laundry
detergent and fill with super hot water. Stir well with a piece of wood,
let sit for 10 or 15 minutes, then use your hands to slap around the rags,
drain the water and rinse well with cold water. Hang out to dry.

It's a miracle! :)

Michiel