Bubba Bashing

>30 to create a elitist club that can rag on everyone else and talk
>incessantly about which how many and which type of beers should be
consumed during a
>light bulb change
>
>Jeff Lloyd

Actually Jeff, there are 32 Bubbas....and we're all here on the Digest.
But that's a minor detail! Ya'll don't even know WHO the Bubbas are for the
most part.

Collectively, we Bubbas (purveyors of PizzaFest) can't help but notice that
one of the current 'trends' of the Digest is to take pot-shots at our
little group, formed only for fun and without malicious intent.
Nevertheless many here on the Digest see the Bubbas as a hostile posse' to
the Digesters at large and believe me when I tell ya'll that collectively
we GIVE more than we GET off this forum.

So to give ya'll Bubba Bashers a little break, we've ALL decided to go en
masse to Bermuda for the next two weeks with a gaggle of HOOTERS wimmen and
a truckload of Rolling Rock and leave the modems on the 'puter's turned off
until Dec. 4th.

Mark Kibort...the floor is yours. Enjoy.

Duane Collie
SVR / UUC / Bubba

End of bmw-digest V9 #562