<E36> SMG?? <WOB> Bon Ami!?!?

Hi,
	SMG, is anyone aware of a sequential manual gearbox being fitted to a 328
engine.  I will be living in Germany for another year and while I may have
access to such a cool piece of technology......hummmm.....
	In reference to the earlier post asking about Bon-Ami.  I am beginning to
wonder if there is an especially computer savvy list member(or not) that
has generated a program that senses when a "hot" topic is beginning to die
down, randomly creates a fictitious email address, and either invents some
outlandish product or picks a topic from one of the many FAQ's, then sends
an email to the BMW digest, specifically to instigate fury of messages.
Again......hummmm....

Regards.......Nelson Donovan