Munchen und Bier etc...

Jan Nelson says:

 >By that measure, Augustiner beer is the likely winner.

>No DUH!  Augustiner bier ist made and served only at the Augustiner
>bier hall behind the Augustiner restaurant down the street form the
>train station.  The long tables, Hock Steak, frauliens and general
>cameraderie all add up to an amazing experience not replicated (for
>me) anywhere else!

>Next time in Munich, please go there and enjoy!

My personal favorite is Der(or is it Die) Hofbrauhaus, except for local
BierPlatz elsewhere in Bavaria, nothing like it.  (Some really great
places in Northern Bavaria around Grafenwohr, Weiden, Coburg etc.)

>And, I am thinking of purchasing my next BMW manufactured at
>Spartanburg...
>I wonder what they drink there?

>Jan Nelson
>82 745i
>83 745i

This one's easy!  Gotta be a NeHi and a Moon Pie!  Or maybe a Yahoo!

Chuck
'89 325is
'90 ///M3
NCC