Re: bmw-digest V9 #560

> Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:32:40 -0500 (EST)
> From: Stephen Lafredo <slafredo@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: Bon Ami and Baking Soda to clean windows
>
> Anyway I have used this a couple of times and it works great. To dry the outside
> windows without any streaks you might want to try newpaper. It's cheap and works
> really well. Just wear gloves.

An alternative to this is to go to a local Newspaper printer and buy the
end of the paper rolls.  It is clean, unused newsprint, about 4 feet in
width, and there is a LOT of paper left on the rolls.  I got a roll for
$2.  It has many uses, from packing things for shipment to, well,
cleaning your windows.  I was surprised at how well newsprint works on
windows.  Great tip.

///Michael
88 M3