E28: Need Help with a few problems

I just purchased a 1986 528e with 176k miles and have a few questions.

1. The clutch is very stiff and lets out quite early compared to my '86
325. The clutch travel is also a little 'sticky' almost as if something
is rusty. I know its a hydralic setup so I was hoping for some ideas as
to what I should check and what might cause this.

2. The ABS light comes on once the car gets up to about 55MPH and stays
on until I turn off the ignition. I haven't tried the ABS yet but assume
since the light is on it's not working.

3. The license plate light stays on the check control panel even though
both license plate light bulbs are working fine.

4. The dome lights do not seem to turn off after I shut the doors. I
waited quite a while for them as I know they are delayed but they stayed
on. I have to manually turn them off with the switch on the dash.

Any help with the above problems would be GREATLY appriciated. Thank
you,

Link Moser
Loudon, NH
86' 325 192K