Cam gears

I was wondering if anyone knows of a firm that sells a cam gear for the
325es. I am sure that one made for the 325i would also work. Also what
kind of power gains would I possibly recieve? I am not worried about
loosing a little low speed torque since the eta had plenty of it. I am
looking to gain more on the top end. I am also looking to get a JC chip
once I get all the other mods done, that way it can be properly set up.
Also what is a good exhaust for my car? I tend to think that mine may be
a little too restrictive since the car was made for torque and a
restrictive exhaust provides better torque. I want a nice tone and a
good return in power if possible.
TIA
Craig Robson 325es