<WOB> BMW workers drinking beer

Be glad your cars aren't made in Russia.... Common practice there to get
drunk long *before* going to work.  Apparently they have alcohol vendors
like we have hot dog vendors.  Of course, if you've ever seen a Russian
car, you'd know the engineers are riding on something significantly
stronger than vodka.

Obligatory BMW content:  Anyone know why on the fuel gauge on my 86 325e
says "F" for full, and "R" for empty?  Did they forget to use english like
on the rest of the cluster?  Thanks!

Alix
'86 325e