Yoko AVS Intermediate Wear Patern

I've just rotated the AVS Intermediates on my 525i for the first time at
about 3800 miles.  I measured tread depth in each tread groove while they=

were off the car and got consistent results at the front and at the rear.=
 =

They started at 10/32nds and are now:

Front (outside to inside): 8,9,9,9,8 32nds

Rear (outside to inside): 8,9,8,9,8 32nds

I see one lesson in the numbers.  Lack of excessive outside wear says I'm=

not having enough fun!

But does anyone have any thoughts about the general pattern?  I'm running=

34 psi front and rear.  Does the wear suggest a pressure adjustment is
needed?  Up or down?  Which way does the AVSI carcas warp when
overpressured?

Any feedback from the Yoko cognoscente would be appreciated.

Brant Miller