<Misc> Roll Bars/TC Kline

I've decided to put a rollbar in my E36 M3, and at my last drivers school
(Gateway/November) the most popular one seemed to be TC Kline's, with a
removable diagonal brace (key for me since the car is my only vehicle and a
daily-driver whose back seat will need to remain accessible).  I was all set
to order one today when I discovered I don't have a number/URL for TC - he's
not listed in any of the Roundel's I have at work, 800 information has never
heard of him, and various search engines fail to find a web page for hin
(although he does show up on the ti digest, various 'One-Lap' pages, and the
like).

So I thought I'd take a moment to:
a) See if anybody out there has contact information for TC
b) Ask anybody who has installed a rollbar in an E36 M3, and especially
people who still use their back seat, to drop me a line and let me know what
the bar cost, how hard it was to install, how much access to the rear is
restricted, and any other tips or things to watch out for.  If I get more
than two responses I'll post a summary back to the digest.
c) See if anybody has (informed) opinions on rollbar use, whether or not a
diagonal brace is sufficient, etc.

Please respond directly to me, if you respond, since the noise level on the
digest sometimes makes it hard to spot relevant posts.

TIA,
Simon Kennedy
'95 M3
(Kennedy.Simon@domain.elided)