Auto to Manual

I have contemplated this for my 88 635CSi, but I sold it and lost any points
of contact I had.  I want to convert my 95 525iA to a 5speed (or trade with
someone who wants an auto and presently has a 5 speed).  I haven't driven the
525iA for a while and now that it is my primary car, I really know this would
be twice the car as a 5 speed.  Anyone know some people who can d this, please
let me know.  I can get any parts needed, no problem, but the work has to be
from a professional who doesn't just tinker.

On the other hand, maybe it is just worthwhile to sell this one and get
exactly what I want.  This may be a stupid venture for me..John