Re: Advice on Borbert wheels for 528e

Hi Michael,

I just put Borbet T-C 16" rims with  Pirelli P7000 205/50/16s on my '90
325is and they look awesome! They are a six spoke rim and give my old 325 a
very updated appearance.  I originally purchased 15" BMW factory alloys
(Style H) that were really expensive and the quality was not that much
better than the Borbets, so I sent them back and bought the Borbets.  The
Borbets ran me about $179 per rim and the BMW alloys were about $225 per
rim.  I also like the fact that the Borbet/Pirelli combo are wider than my
stock wheels (195s) so the car seems to stick to the road a little better. I
also recently saw an late 80s 528 with the Borbet T-Cs and it really looked
good.

Hope that helps,

Steve Kaelin
San Jose, CA