Shark goes worldwide

Apparently this didn't make it to the Digest
last week...

Bonneville Motor Werks of Midvale, Utah and RD Sport of Laguna Hills,
California have joined forces to provide the BMW owner with the most
innovative and technically adept performance products available today!

Our first priority is to make sure that you can "get sharked" worldwide
while you wait by Jan 1, 1999.  Yes, folks.. drive-in programming for
OBD-II applications and a larger network of chip dealers for your
convenience.  Look for a complete line of "sharked" RD Sport engine
power systems from mild to wild.

WHAT IT REALLY MEANS AND WHY:

What this all means is that effective Jan 1st, you'll be able to buy
"sharked" products from RD Sport channels.  Of course, Will at
Turner Motorsport and Josh at Eurosport are right there with me!

The reason for this is that quite simply, the attitude and execution
of the existing RD Sport product line, and that of it's founder Federico
Pavoncelli are squarely on level with my ideas also.  The "merger" was
only natural.  Federico's expertise with bringing hard parts (cams/etc)
to life fits perfectly with my ability to tune them in.

For those of you in the United States, this change simply means one stop
shopping for a larger, more sophisticated line of engine performance
systems as well as aerodynamics, suspension components, and other goodies.

For those of you OUTSIDE the United States, it means the availability of
chips and OBD-II upgrades SPECIFICALLY engineered for your native fuels
thru your local network of RD Sport dealers.

Hope this answers a lot of questions,

Jim Conforti
Bonneville Motor Werks

http://www.bonnevillemotorwerks.com