Update on Heated Seats Quantity Purchase

Hi Fellow Digesters,

I have been communicating with Stephen (flbearcub@domain.elided) and he says that he
is still waiting for some people who have said yes to return their faxes with
their credit cards etc.

I understand that people get busy but let me ask all of you who are going to do
this to get busy and get their orders confirmed.  There are a few basic reasons
why I'm asking.

First, I'm a cheap SOB and the more of you that order, the more money I will
save and so will you.

Second, people asked me to see if there was a way to get a better discount.  I
did it, so why aren't you responding?

And lastly and maybe most importantly, vendors don't like being jerked around.
Do you?  No I didn't think so.  You guys wanted a quantity discount.  I got one.
 Just do it.  Keep vendors that support the digest happy so they will be willing
to consider these things in the future.

Thanks,

Jim