Question - Best Cornering Lights

OK, all yee knowledgeable car enthusiasts, what car has the best cornering
lights?
I have a friend, he's around 50, and has already had 2 operations on his eyes.
He's havin' a helluva time seeing at night. His bigest problem is turning
corners.
He's looking for a car that has really good cornering lights. Price is not
a problem, but should be practical. He owned BMWs in the 70s, currently
drives a Trooper (the wifes car), Passat (the weekend car) and has an '89
Celica All Trac (that I might purchase for a winter car).
Anyway, I told him that I knew some smart guys on the Internet (that's all
of you, except for 'you know who') and that I'd get him some good
suggestions. If all else fails, he's thinking about getting the Caddy with
the night vision thing (last resort cause it's so big).

Thanks in advance,
- - Chip