installing shocks

hi all,

i finally came up with enough money to get shocks for my car, and a couple
of friends and i are planning to install it this weekend, and was wondering
if anyone has the post on how to install shocks on an E36 OR anywhere on the
net that has instructions. the setup is bilsteins sport with H&R sport on a
95 325i. i've seen it posted a couple of times in the past but didn't have
suspension yet, so i didn't keep it, and now that i need it i don't have it.
so if anyone has it or just any instructions on it PLEASE forward it to me!!

thanks

paul