Re: BMW SAV/X5

On 11/16/98 at 11:27 PM, owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided (bmw-digest) wrote:

: I think the SAV looks great.  I can't wait until it comes out.  Does
: anyone know what kind of engine it will have?

V8. I saw the entire assembled power train at M Day. It's HUGH.

: Will the interior be based on other BMWs, or will it be all new?

Not sure what you mean. But I think they are designing this thing to be
plush. A 750 that can go off road.

:  How much will it cost???

I believe they said 60 to 100K. I'm guessing the high end is for
Individual cars. If not I cannot imagine what options would cause a 40K
differential, especially if their is only one engine choice.
 Stephen Lafredo - 3.2 M3             email: slafredo@domain.elided
 Philadelphia, PA
 DVC, NCC and NJC